Latest Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Therapeutics Market report to analyze global Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Therapeutics market present status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players, Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Therapeutics development in Europe, Asia Pacific, North America, Middle East, and Africa, Latin America and China. Strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies in Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals Sector.
Request for Sample PDF of Report at –https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/request-sample/14225290
Global Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Therapeutics Market: About this market
Age-related macular degeneration (AMD) is a bilateral ocular disease that affects the central area of the retina known as the macula. Researcher’s age-related macular degeneration considers sales from both wet AMD, dry AMD. Our analysis also considers the sales of AMD in Asia, Europe, North America and ROW. In 2018, the wet AMD segment had a significant market share, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecast period. Factors such as the increasing use of VEGF inhibitors, which are used for the treatment of wet AMD will play a significant role in the wet AMD segment to maintain its market position. Also, our global age-related macular degeneration market report also looks at factors such as high prevalence of AMD, strong pipeline and expected approvals, and rising geriatric populations. However, lack of approved therapies for dry AMD, introduction of biosimilars, side effects of available therapeutics may hamper the growth of the age-related macular degeneration industry over the forecast period.
Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) TherapeuticsMarket 2019 Trend, Challengeand Driver: –
Global Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Therapeutics Market Overview
- High prevalence of AMD
- The prevalence of AMD is extremely high, owing to the presence of high-risk factors for developing the condition. Risk factors such as aging, smoking, high cholesterol, and high blood pressure are the major contributors to the development of AMD. Moreover, despite the high prevalence of AMD, no approved therapies are available in the market for the treatment of the condition. Thus, the high prevalence coupled with the huge unmet medical need of dry AMD is expected to drive the market at a CAGR of over 8% during the forecast period.
- Development of gene therapy for AMD
- There is a huge unmet need for safe and novel drugs to treat AMD. The currently available anti-VEGF therapies require repetitive and inconvenient intraocular injections. Owing to factors such as inconvenience and discomfort associated with frequent injections in the eye, patient compliance is a significant concern with anti-VEGF therapies. Hence, several companies are working on novel drugs against AMD, among which gene therapy is expected to cure the disease effectively. Hence, the development of gene therapy is expected to be a positive trend for the global AMD therapeutics market.
- For the detailed list of factors that will drive the global age-related macular degeneration (and) therapeutics market during the forecast period 2019-2023, click here.
- With the presence of a few major players, the global age-related macular degeneration (AMD) therapeutics market is moderately concentrated. Technavio’s robust vendor analysis is designed to help clients improve their market position, and in line with this, this report provides a detailed analysis of several leading age-related macular degeneration manufacturers, that include Amgen Inc., Bausch Health Companies Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Novartis AG, and Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Also, the age-related macular degeneration market analysis report includes information on upcoming trends and challenges that will influence market growth. This is to help companies strategize and leverage on all forthcoming growth opportunities.
- North America(UnitedStates, Canada, andMexico)
- Europe(Germany, France, UK, Russia, andItaly)
- Asia-Pacific(China, Japan, Korea, India, andSoutheast Asia)
- South America(Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- The MiddleEast and Africa(Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, andSouth Africa)
Have a query before purchasing this report –https://www.360marketupdates.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14225290
List Of Key vendorsoperating in 2019 Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Therapeutics market space are
Amgen Inc., Bausch Health Companies Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Novartis AG, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Consumer Landscape: –
The key to any successful business is understanding the new demands of the customers and keeping a close watch on the changing model of the client base. The more you engage with your client base, the clearer you are about the most productive ways in which to hook your ideal customer. Predicting what your customers want, even before they themselves know about it, is the first step to profitable innovation.
This Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Therapeutics market 2019 research is a result of: –
- Qualitative analysis: -Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Therapeutics Market drivers, 2019 Market challenges, Market trends, Five forces analysis.
- Quantitative analysis: -Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Therapeutics Market size and forecast, 2019 Market segmentation, Geographical insights, Competitive landscape.
- Primary research: – Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Therapeutics Industry journals and periodicals, Government bodies, Annual reports of key stakeholders.
- Secondary research: -Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Therapeutics Manufacturers/suppliers, Channel partners, Industry experts, Strategic decision makers.
- Data synthesis:- Collation of data, Estimation of key figures, Analysis of derived insights.
- Data validation:- Triangulation with data models, Reference against proprietary, databases, Corroboration with industry experts.
Purchase this report (Price2500 USD for a single-user license)@https://www.360marketupdates.com/purchase/14225290
Table of Contents included in Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Therapeutics Market 2019 Report –
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
- Market overview
- Base year
- Forecast period
- Market coverage
- Market size calculation
- Geographical segmentation
- Vendor segmentation
PART 03: Research Methodology
- Research methodology
- Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Market landscape
PART 06: Market segmentation by end-user industry
PART 07: Market segmentation by application
PART 08: Geographical Segmentation
PART 09: A Decision framework
PART 10: Impact of drivers and challengesAnd Many More Parts Covered.
Name: Mr. Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: 360 Market Updates
Phone: +1 424 253 0807 / + 44 203 239 8187
You May Check Our Other Report –
Press Release Distributed by The Express Wire
To view the original version on The Express Wire visit Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD) Therapeutics Market Overview with Growth Opportunities to reach CAGR of 7.75%, Key Offerings for Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology and Life Sciences,Pharmaceuticals sector in APAC, EMEA & Americas 2023