Age-Related macular degeneration (AMD) is one of the leading cause of vision loss among people ages 50 and over in the developed world, characterized by the deterioration or breakdown of the macula, a small area of the central retina needed for sharp central vision, gradually diminishing central vision as a result in one or both eyes.
This report provides an assessment of the pipeline, clinical, and commercial landscape of AMD. Overall, We expects that the approval of new vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) inhibitors with longer efficacy duration will drive AMD market growth during the next decade; however, launching anti-VEGF biosimilars, particularly of ranibizumab, and the continued pressure from payers mandating the use of the vastly cheaper Avastin for wet AMD will curb the uptake of new anti-VEGF therapies. Additionally, two anti-complement agents for the treatment of GA will drive an increase in treated AMD cases, profoundly expanding the overall AMD market.
- Pipeline Assessment: regional breakdown, promising late-stage products, early-stage pipeline by molecule type
- Clinical Trials Assessment: trial breakdown by phase, leading industry and non-industry sponsors, enrollment analytics
- Commercial Assessment: leading marketed products, current and future players
- Competitive Landscape Analysis: key market events (2016-2026).
Purchase this report at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/1371212
Key companies covered in this report are Novartis, Alcon, Allergan, Molecular Partners, Roche, Chugai, Opthea, Bioeq GmbH, Formycon, Gene Techno Science, Dobecure, Chengdu Kanghong Pharmaceuticals, Apellis, Ophthotech, Genentech, Shanghai Novartis Trading, Chugai Pharmaceutical, Shanghai Roche Pharmaceutical, Regeneron, Bayer, Santen, Valeant, Pfizer and more.
Reasons To Buy
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global AMD market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global AMD market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Got a question; ask us at: https://www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/1371212