“Intraocular Lenses Market Report 2019-2023” helps the consumer to take business decisions and to understand strategies of major players in the industry. The report also calls for market-determined results deriving feasibility survey for consumer needs. Global Intraocular Lenses Market Report ensures qualified and verifiable aspects of market data operating in the real-time scenario. The analytical studies are conducted ensuring consumer needs with a complete understanding of market capacities in the real-time scenario.
Top-Listed Players in Intraocular Lenses Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Request a Sample copy of the Report – https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13103881
Intraocular Lenses market reports provide a comprehensive overview of the worldwide market size and share. Intraocular Lenses market data reports also provide a 5-year historical, forecast for the sector, and include data on social-economic data of global. Key stakeholders can consider statistics, tables & figures mentioned in this report for strategic planning which lead to the success of the organization.
Overview of Intraocular Lenses Market Report:
The global intraocular Lenses (IOLs) market is expected to register a growth rate of nearly 5% during the forecast period, 2018 to 2023. Intraocular lenses (IOLs) are implantable medical devices used for vision correction. Rising diabetic cases and associated cataract and diabetic retinopathy complications are expected to boost the global market.
Rising Ophthalmic Issues to Boost Market Growth
Rise in ocular conditions such as cataract, and diabetic retinopathy across the world is a major aspect assisting market growth. According to national eye institute, the United States recoded 7.7 million diabetic retinopathy cases, and 24 million cataract cases and expected to reach 11.3 million and 38 million respectively by 2030. In addition, the American Association of Ophthalmology states the major cause of visual impairment around the world is reported to be cataract, and geriatric ocular issues are emerging as prime factors in the developing countries. Hence, such a rise in the ophthalmic conditions across the globe is expected to drive the growth of the IOL market over the forecast period.
High Cost of Treatment to Hinder Market Growth
Higher costs associated with ophthalmic surgeries, such as cataract surgery, and other retinal correction surgeries are expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period. The cost of the IOL plays a vital role in the process of their adoption for vision correction or impairment surgeries. The approximate cost of an IOL implant surgery is USD 1,400 to USD 3,500 per eye.
In addition, the reimbursement is provided for IOL implants only in conditions where it is a necessity, and not in case of vision correction lenses, thereby increasing the financial burden on the patients. The cataract surgery in the United States costs around USD 3600 to USD 6600 without the insurance coverage. Thus, the increasing costs of IOLs and the poor reimbursement coverage are expected to hamper the market growth over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Witness the Lucrative Growth
Rising incidences of cataract, diabetic retinopathy, and macular degeneration in the United States can be attributed to the dominance of the North America region IOL market in 2016. Moreover, presence of reimbursement policies for essential ophthalmic surgeries and a definite regulatory framework are enhancing growth in the market.
On the other hand, Asia-Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest growing segment over the forecast period owing to government initiatives to include eye care in social security systems, rise in geriatric population, increasing cataract cases, and projected rise in diabetic population.
Diabetic patients are susceptible to macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, and cataract. Hence the increase in the diabetic population results in the rising need for IOLs. India accounted for a diabetic population of 50.8 million whereas the Eastern and Western Pacific regions accounted for 59 million and 77 million diabetic patients respectively according to the International Diabetes Federation.
The developing countries such as China, India, Malaysia, and Singapore are experiencing growth in the IOL market, owing to the growth in medical tourism industry and massive patient pool. In addition, the increasing initiatives of government and non-government organizations to provide affordable eye care in the Asia-Pacific region are expected to boost the market growth.
Enquire before purchasing this report @ https://www.360researchreports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13103881
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
Valuable Points from Intraocular Lenses Market Research Report 2019-2023:
- A complete background analysis, which includes a valuation of the parental Intraocular Lenses Market.
- Significant changes in Market dynamics.
- Intraocular Lenses Market segmentation according to Top Regions.
- Current, Historical, and projected size of the Intraocular Lenses Market from the viewpoint of both value and volume.
- Reporting and assessment of recent industry developments.
- Intraocular Lenses Market shares and strategies of key Manufacturers.
- Emerging Specific segments and regional for Intraocular Lenses Market.
- An objective valuation of the trajectory of the Market.
- Recommendations to Top Companies for reinforcement their foothold in the Market.
Purchase this report (Price 4250 USD for a single-user license) @ https://www.360researchreports.com/purchase/13103881
Highlights of the following key factors:
- Business description –A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy –Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis –A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats.
- Company history –Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services –A list of major products, services, and brands of the company.
- Key competitors –A list of key competitors to the company.
- Important locations and subsidiaries –A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years –The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
Top Most Regions Covered In Intraocular Lenses Market Research Report 2019-2023:
Conclusively, this report will provide you a clear view of each fact of the market without a need to refer to any other research report or a data source. Our report will provide you with all the facts about the past, present, and future of the concerned Market.
About 360 Research Reports:
360 Research Reports is the credible source for gaining the market research reports that will exponentially accelerate your business. We are among the leading report resellers in the business world committed towards optimizing your business. The reports we provide are based on a research that covers a magnitude of factors such as technological evolution, economic shifts and a detailed study of market segments.
Mr. Ajay More
Phone: +14242530807 / + 44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]