Ophthalmic Lasers Market report is in-depth study on how the status is for the Healthcare IT industry. This report includes a study of marketing and development strategies, along with the product portfolios of the leading companies. It also includes profiles of leading companies and brands that are driving the market with their recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, merges, and accusations. The global Ophthalmic Lasers Market report also gives a deep knowledge about market definition, classifications, applications, engagements and market trends while also showing the CAGR figures for the Forecast years 2018-2025. SWOT analysis is used to find the market drivers and restrains.
Global Ophthalmic Lasers Market is expected to reach USD 1505.5 Million by 2025, from USD 1018.92 Million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.0% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Get Free Sample of Report at databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=globa…
In August 2010, Topcon Corporation made an agreement with OptiMedica Corporation PASCAL photocoagulation system for diabetic retinopathy and acute macular degeneration.
In June 2016, Ellex Medical Lasers Limited got approval from China FDA for lasers devices which are used in the treatment of glaucoma, vitreous floaters and secondary cataract.
Global Ophthalmic Lasers Market, By Product (Femtosecond Lasers, Excimer Laser ND:Yag Lasers, Diode Lasers and others), By Application (Refractive Error Correction, Cataract Removal, Diabetic Retinopathy, Glaucoma and others), By End Users (Hospital, Ambulatory Surgical Centers and others), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Top Market competitors/players:
• Alcon Laboratories, Inc.,
• Carl Zeiss Meditec AG,
• Ellex Medical Lasers Limited,
• Abbott Medical Optics, Inc.,
• Bausch & Lomb Incorporated,
• Topcon Corporation,
• IRIDEX Corporation,
• Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG,
• NIDEK Co.,
• among others.
The Global Ophthalmic Lasers Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Ophthalmic Lasers market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table of Contents
2. Market Segmentation
3. Market Overview
4. Executive Summary
5. Premium Insights
6. Global, By Component
7. Product Type
9. Industry Type
10.2. North America
10.5. South America
10.6. Middle East & Africa
11. Company Landscape
12. Company Profiles
13. Related Reports
Request for Detailed TOC: databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-ophthalmic-…
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
• Increased in prevalence of ophthalmic ailments
• Increase in geriatric population
• Increase in prevalence of chronic diseases like diabetes
• Advancement in technology in laser based devices
• High cost of equipment and therapy
• Availability of alternative therapies
Reasons to Purchase this Report
• Current and future of global healthcare analytics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
• The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
• Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
• The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Request Analyst Call At databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=globa…
The ophthalmic lasers market is segmented into
• end users
Based on product, the market is segmented into
• femtosecond laser,
• excimer lasers,
• ND:YAG laser
• diode lasers and
Based on application, the market is segmented into
• refractive error correction,
• cataract removal,
• diabetic retinopathy,
• age-related macular degeneration
Based on the end-users, the market is segmented into
• ambulatory surgical centers and
Based on geography the ophthalmic lasers market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely
• North America & South America,
• Asia-Pacific and,
• Middle East & Africa.
• All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level and can be customized according to needs.
• All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
Note:If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know And We Will Offer You The Report As You Want.
Inquiry for Customize Report with Discount at databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=…
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavorsto provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
This release was published on openPR.